According to a Commodity Futures Trading Commission memo dated February 5, 2018, ethics rules and regulations that apply to CFTC employee transactions in commodities similarly apply to their holdings and transactions in cryptocurrencies.
- IBM Launches a Free Blockchain Program for Students in India
- Bitcoin More Influential in US Politics Than Ever
- Nasdaq Blockchain Pilot Handles Margin Calls and Collateral Delivery 'Within Minutes'
- Bithumb Exchange's $31 Million Hack: What We Know (And Don't Know)
- Australia’s Tax Office is Using a ‘100-Point’ Check System to Chase Crypto Traders
- You Can Now Exchange Your Leftover Euros for Crypto at Schiphol Airport
- EOS Locked 7 Accounts and It Has Implications for Everyone in Crypto
- Nasdaq Blockchain Trial Resolves Margin Calls 'in Minutes'
- Binance is Backing Malta Stock Exchange’s Fintech Startup Program
- Bitcoin Retains Short-Term Bull Bias Despite Exchange Hack