The International Monetary Fund (IMF) isn’t terribly worried about the financial stability risks posed by cryptocurrencies. Nonetheless, the organization expressed limited concerns about leveraged trading of cryptocurrencies, the integration of crypto-assets into mainstream financial products, and the cross-border character of these digital assets.
- Gibraltar to Develop Blockchain Related Educational Courses
- Financial Action Task Force Adopts Changes to Standards Covering Virtual Currencies
- Only 39 Percent Pass Malta’s Cryptocurrency Exam for Financial Services Practitioners
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazarus Behind $571M in Hacks Since January 2017
- Cryptocurrency GPU Mining Power, Chips, Cables, Adapters, Power Supply, Bitcoin
- crypto currency mining rig
- Gibraltar Gov’t Launches Advisory Group to Develop Blockchain-Related Educational Courses
- Expect More Crypto Hedge Funds To Close in 2018… But Not For Why You Think.
- Square’s Debut of Payment Terminal Triggers Fresh Bitcoin Acceptance Rumors
- 86% of ICO Tokens Now Worth Less than Initial Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing Price