The International Monetary Fund (IMF) isn’t terribly worried about the financial stability risks posed by cryptocurrencies. Nonetheless, the organization expressed limited concerns about leveraged trading of cryptocurrencies, the integration of crypto-assets into mainstream financial products, and the cross-border character of these digital assets.
- ‘No steps taken’ so far to end Israel’s illegal settlement activity on Palestinian land – UN envoy
- IKEA Will Reduce 80% of Gas Emissions from Its Stores by 2030, Approved by SBTi
- What Is Kirik Cryptocurrency?
- France: Bill to Amend Constitution Submitted
- John McAfee Won't Promote ICOs Anymore Because of 'SEC Threats'
- PR: Bloomberg Hosts “The Future of Cryptocurrencies”
- Bitcoin HashRate At All-Time High With ‘Price to Follow,’ Says Max Keiser
- EOS Faces Constitutional Crisis over Frozen Accounts
- Market Update Report June.19
- Bitcoin Price Outperformed Crypto Hedge Fund Pantera Capital Last Month