In an effort to curtail potential money laundering, the embattled crypto project Tezos will require all investors to provide personal data to access their accounts.
- ‘No steps taken’ so far to end Israel’s illegal settlement activity on Palestinian land – UN envoy
- IKEA Will Reduce 80% of Gas Emissions from Its Stores by 2030, Approved by SBTi
- What Is Kirik Cryptocurrency?
- France: Bill to Amend Constitution Submitted
- John McAfee Won't Promote ICOs Anymore Because of 'SEC Threats'
- PR: Bloomberg Hosts “The Future of Cryptocurrencies”
- Bitcoin HashRate At All-Time High With ‘Price to Follow,’ Says Max Keiser
- EOS Faces Constitutional Crisis over Frozen Accounts
- Market Update Report June.19
- Bitcoin Price Outperformed Crypto Hedge Fund Pantera Capital Last Month