On Monday, researchers from the University of Texas at Austin published a study indicating that Tether was used to unduly influence bitcoin’s 2017 ascent. Their paper seems to confirm what many have believed for months, if not years, that cryptocurrency markets are susceptible to manipulation.
- CryptoSlots Launches ‘Coin Rush’ – the Ultimate Cryptocurency Slot Game
- Novogratz Says Cryptos Are Safe, Expects Bitcoin to Rally In Q1 2019
- Nasdaq planning a tokenized securities platform
- Tel Aviv University To Establish Institute for Blockchain Applications
- Bitcoin Intentions: Are We Aiming to Replace the Status Quo or Become Them?
- Crypto Update: Market Still in Deadlock
- Crypto Mining Rig Miner 5 GPU RX 580 MSI Armor
- IOTA Price Blazes Past $0.5 All of a Sudden
- SALT Adds Dogecoin (DOGE), “Very Lending, Much Liquidity”
- Weak Demand for Mining Hardware Impacts TSMC’s Growth Outlook