On Monday, researchers from the University of Texas at Austin published a study indicating that Tether was used to unduly influence bitcoin’s 2017 ascent. Their paper seems to confirm what many have believed for months, if not years, that cryptocurrency markets are susceptible to manipulation.
- ‘No steps taken’ so far to end Israel’s illegal settlement activity on Palestinian land – UN envoy
- IKEA Will Reduce 80% of Gas Emissions from Its Stores by 2030, Approved by SBTi
- What Is Kirik Cryptocurrency?
- France: Bill to Amend Constitution Submitted
- John McAfee Won't Promote ICOs Anymore Because of 'SEC Threats'
- PR: Bloomberg Hosts “The Future of Cryptocurrencies”
- Bitcoin HashRate At All-Time High With ‘Price to Follow,’ Says Max Keiser
- EOS Faces Constitutional Crisis over Frozen Accounts
- Market Update Report June.19
- Bitcoin Price Outperformed Crypto Hedge Fund Pantera Capital Last Month