Puerto Rico’s power authority sent a jolt through a corner of the U.S. stock market Wednesday as shares in financial stocks exposed to the commonwealth soared after the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority agreed to a debt-restructuring plan with a group of bondholders.
- Bitfury: Private Blockchains Are Intermediate Step for Governments
- Gem Unveils All-In-One Crypto Investment App
- Institutional Demand for Bitcoin and Crypto Resurges
- Silicon Valley VCs Ask US Regulators to Go Easy on ICO Regulations
- Insurance Giant Allianz Is Testing a Token to Move Money Internally
- Cryptocurrencies: Is It Really a Land without Sheriffs?
- Hedge Fund Pantera CEO Says BTC ‘Highly Likely’ To Go Past $20K High Within A Year
- Blythe Masters: Business Blockchain Won't Be 'Winner-Takes-All'
- Bitmora Exchange is Launching Next Month
- Malaysia: Anti-Fake News Act Comes into Force