So gold notched its biggest one-day drop in 30 years. What’s next? Despite the heavy losses, broken technical levels and waves of margin calls, the options market for the yellow metal is beaming with optimism.
- Norway ‘Delighted’ to Welcome New Bitfury Mining Datacenter
- Some of Bitcoin’s Earliest Adopters Find it Difficult to ‘Cash Out’
- India’s Bitcoin Trading Volume Plummets amid Banks’ Blockade of Exchanges
- Australia First, Hong Kong Next? World’s 6th Largest Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain
- 83% of Australian Cryptocurrency Investors are Male, Study Shows
- $9K Ahead? Bitcoin Looks North After Bull Breakout
- US President Trump Bans US Citizens From Buying Petro
- What Is Genaro Network?
- Canada's VersaBank Lands 2 Prospects to Use Its Crypto Vault
- NEM Price Shows Bullish Signs due to Binance Listing