On January 31, 2018, legislators in Tennessee published a proposal for a bill that would restrict the state government's public employee retirement funds from engaging in cryptocurrency-related investments.
- Norway ‘Delighted’ to Welcome New Bitfury Mining Datacenter
- Some of Bitcoin’s Earliest Adopters Find it Difficult to ‘Cash Out’
- India’s Bitcoin Trading Volume Plummets amid Banks’ Blockade of Exchanges
- Australia First, Hong Kong Next? World’s 6th Largest Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain
- 83% of Australian Cryptocurrency Investors are Male, Study Shows
- $9K Ahead? Bitcoin Looks North After Bull Breakout
- US President Trump Bans US Citizens From Buying Petro
- What Is Genaro Network?
- Canada's VersaBank Lands 2 Prospects to Use Its Crypto Vault
- NEM Price Shows Bullish Signs due to Binance Listing