Software giant Microsoft has said it will trial decentralized identities built on public blockchains within its Microsoft Authenticator application.
- ASIC Miner Bitcoin Miner USB Block Erupter SHA-256 333 MH/s (Working)
- Polish Central Bank Secretly Funds Anti-Crypto Youtube Propaganda Videos
- The 6 Types of Users in the Cryptocurrency World
- Intenet Archive Sees Big Donations from Vitalik Buterin and the Pineapple Fund
- Butterfly Labs Jalapeno ASIC Bitcoin Miner with factory upgrade to 7GH/s
- Let's Talk Bitcoin! #356 - Privacy on the Blockchain with MimbleWimble
- What Is Achain?
- PR: Money Token Applies for Royalty-Free Patent on Crypto-Backed Lending Technology
- No, Not All ICOs Are Securities
- What Is ETHLend?