Software giant Microsoft has said it will trial decentralized identities built on public blockchains within its Microsoft Authenticator application.
- Ether Investment Firm Begins Trading on Canadian Stock Exchange
- Brazil’s Largest Brokerage Firm May Be Launching an OTC Bitcoin Exchange
- Should we think of Bitcoin as a store of energy?
- Credits.Energy ICO is now LIVE
- Walmart Wants to Store Payment Data On a Blockchain
- Bitcoin Exchange Huobi to Launch London Office
- Crypto Exchange CEO Runs For Mayor Of Taipei To Make It Asia’s ‘Pioneer Blockchain City’
- Thai SEC Tech Consultant ‘Hopes’ Authorities Will Reconsider Digital Asset Tax For ICOs
- Got $45 Million in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple? Buy a House Near Fifth Avenue