Binance is reportedly among a number of investors backing a decentralized, blockchain-based bank to be launched in Malta.
- Op Ed: Why Your Financial Advisor Won't Talk to You About Bitcoin
- 5 Members of Congress ‘Strongly Urge’ IRS to Update Bitcoin Tax Guidelines
- Another Cryptocurrency Exchange Hack Hits Japan
- Mining Round-Up: New Bitfury Chip, Anti-Cryptojacking Botnet Discovered
- Major Russian Banks Highly Interested in ‘Working With Crypto,’ Local Sources Say
- Enigma Delays Release of 'Discovery' Protocol on Ethereum Mainnet
- US Lawmakers Say IRS Too Focused on Enforcement, Should Provide Clarity for Crypto Taxation
- Charlie Lee Defends Litecoin Against ‘FUD’ from Short-Sellers
- Streaming Platform for Gamers Starts Public Beta Testing of Its Own Blockchain
- Binance, Kraken and Gate.io were called by the NY Attorney General: What does it mean?