Li Xiaolai, a noted Chinese bitcoin investor, has said he may take legal action against another Chinese entrepreneur over claims about a bitcoin fund.
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- South Korea Lawmakers Discuss ICO, Cryptos During Extraordinary Session: Report
- 5 Best Blockchain-Based Prediction Markets Cryptocurrencies
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 28 & 29
- Bakkt Will Trade ‘Pre-Funded’ Bitcoin – Not Paper Claims, CEO Confirms
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- The Bitmain IPO: A risky bet on mining and Bitcoin Cash?
- CryptoAdSolution Launches Coin and Platform to Make Crypto Advertising Great Again