A Chinese city has recently cracked a cryptocurrency-traded gambling case and confiscated over $1.5 million worth of cryptocurrencies.
- Enigma Delays Release of 'Discovery' Protocol on Ethereum Mainnet
- 5 Members of Congress ‘Strongly Urge’ IRS to Update Bitcoin Tax Guidelines
- Mining Round-Up: New Bitfury Chip, Anti-Cryptojacking Botnet Discovered
- Another Cryptocurrency Exchange Hack Hits Japan
- Charlie Lee Defends Litecoin Against ‘FUD’ from Short-Sellers
- Op Ed: Why Your Financial Advisor Won't Talk to You About Bitcoin
- US Lawmakers Say IRS Too Focused on Enforcement, Should Provide Clarity for Crypto Taxation
- Major Russian Banks Highly Interested in ‘Working With Crypto,’ Local Sources Say
- Adjust UN force in Abyei to current realities, peacekeeping chief urges Security Council
- Binance, Kraken and Gate.io were called by the NY Attorney General: What does it mean?