The central bank of Saudi Arabia has signed an agreement with Ripple, paving the way for a pilot project through which the bank will help other banks in the country send payments internationally using technology provided by the blockchain company.
- What Is SophiaTX?
- Venezuela’s National Cryptocurrency ‘Petro’ Expected to Go Global
- BitStarz Adds Ethereum (ETH) and Dogecoin (DOGE) Support!
- Bitmain AntMiner S3 Bitcoin Miner
- Why Switzerland is Becoming a “Crypto Nation” with a Flourishing ICO Market: Expert Take
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 7
- BitGrail Vs. Nano: Who Is Responsible For the $150 Million Theft?
- No, Not All ICOs Are Securities
- Shark Tank’s Herjavec Thinks Bitcoin And Blockchain Are ‘Here To Stay’
- Gridseed 5 Chip Scrypt ASIC Miner Litecoin 350Khs/11Ghs (Used)