On Friday, Spotify revoked the API key for SpotLister, a service that had billed itself as a platform for "artists & curators on Spotify to promote their work, get reviews, grow their audience and monetize their passion." An investigation conducted by Daily Dot, however, revealed that SpotLister was effectively facilitating a pay-for-play scheme on the popular music service.
- Bitcoin Price Has Bottomed, According to Barry Silbert
- Ross Ulbricht Joins Twitter
- Fed Chair: Crypto Has No Intrinsic Value, Not a Store of Value, Great for Money Laundering
- What Is the 0x Portal?
- Cboe’s Push for an ETF Is Picking up Steam
- Crypto Market Makes Minor Retreat Post-Rally, Ether and Bitcoin Cash Down 5%
- DLTs For All: Apollon Enables Businesses To Utilize Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Price Has Finally Bottomed: Digital Currency Group Founder Barry Silbert
- UNHCR welcomes deal to end latest migrant stand-off in Mediterranean Sea
- Vietnam Inches Closer to Suspending Imports of Cryptocurrency Miners