Alibaba chief Jack Ma thinks blockchain tech is pretty meaningless – unless it helps us transform the manufacturing industry and protect the environment. In a keynote at World Artificial Intelligence Conference in China, the star entrepreneur shared his
- Fincen Claims Iran Is Using Crypto to Evade Sanctions
- Crypto Trading Ban Won’t Work, Says Hong Kong’s Top Financial Regulator
- Litecoin Turns 7: How’s It Holding Up?
- 6 ERC20-Based Airdrops Worth Looking Into – 2018 Week 42 Edition
- Sweden In Pole Position To Become The First Cashless Country?
- Employee #5: Coinbase Veteran Adam White Joins ICE’s Crypto Platform Bakkt
- 5 Crypto Programming Errors You Must Know
- Tether Pulled $300 Million in Cryptocurrency out of Circulation Last Week
- Binance Pauses Tether Withdrawals After Denying Delist Rumor
- How Plaas Will Leverage RFID and the Blockchain to Increase Food Security in Africa