China is trying to build excitement around Xi Jinping’s „One Belt, One Road“ plan to expand trade with roads, railways and ports. Art installations like „Golden Bridge on Silk Road“ and themed commercial products are supporting the campaign. Photo: Thomas Peter/Reuters
- Bitfury: Private Blockchains Are Intermediate Step for Governments
- Gem Unveils All-In-One Crypto Investment App
- Institutional Demand for Bitcoin and Crypto Resurges
- Silicon Valley VCs Ask US Regulators to Go Easy on ICO Regulations
- Insurance Giant Allianz Is Testing a Token to Move Money Internally
- Cryptocurrencies: Is It Really a Land without Sheriffs?
- Hedge Fund Pantera CEO Says BTC ‘Highly Likely’ To Go Past $20K High Within A Year
- Blythe Masters: Business Blockchain Won't Be 'Winner-Takes-All'
- Bitmora Exchange is Launching Next Month
- Malaysia: Anti-Fake News Act Comes into Force