James „Whitey“ Bulger, an alleged crime boss who was on the FBI’s „Ten Most Wanted“ list since 1999, has been arrested after more than 15 years on the run. WSJ’s Tamara Audi reports with the details.
- Votem Announces the VAST Token, Providing Secure End-to-End Voting
- Byteball Started Rising Again
- What Is Zodiac?
- Bitcoin Gold Sell-Off? Someone Just Split & Moved 664,000 BTG
- W3C WebAssembly Working Group Publishes Three First Public Working Drafts
- You Can Now Tokenize Yourself
- <h1>Italian Ministry Of Economy And Finance Establishing Rules For Virtual Currency Companies</h1>
- Why The Monolith Isn’t Dead
- Finland to Auction 2,000 Bitcoins Seized in Silk Road-Linked Drug Busts
- Crypto Bloodbath: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC) Plummet