Australia should end its offshore processing policy on the Pacific islands of Nauru and Papua New Guinea amid reports of widespread, acute mental distress and attempted suicide by children and young adults, the UN refugee agency, UNHCR, said on Friday.
- Fidelity Launching Crypto Custody and Trading Services
- Ease of Access Ensures Darknet Activity Continues to Grow
- Crypto Startup Coinbase Doubles Down On Expansion Efforts
- How to identify IoT applications using blockchain technology?
- 7 GPU RADEON mining rig Crypto cryptonight ETHOS Graft Monero ETN wireless
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Powered EQUI Global
- 3 Peculiar VeChain Price Predictions for 2018
- Op-Ed: Stablecoins and Bank Failure — The Unmitigated Risk of Fiat-Backed Tokens
- Zambia Launches Crackdown on Crypto Companies
- Crypto Market Stabilizes as Tether Recovers, Real Bitcoin Price at $6,450