One in every 88 U.S. children has been diagnosed with an autism-like disorder, a government report says, up sharply since figures were last published in 2009, but the reasons for the increase largely remain a puzzle to public-health officials. Shirley Wang has details on The News Hub.
- Over Half of All Crypto Exchanges Have Security Vulnerabilities: Report
- Wendy McElroy: Crypto Anarchism and Civil Society – The Technology is the Revolution
- Crypto Mining Rig Miner 5 GPU RX 580 MSI Armor
- Crypto Update: Market Still in Deadlock
- Nasdaq planning a tokenized securities platform
- SALT Adds Dogecoin (DOGE), “Very Lending, Much Liquidity”
- Bitcoin Intentions: Are We Aiming to Replace the Status Quo or Become Them?
- Tel Aviv University To Establish Institute for Blockchain Applications
- Weak Demand for Mining Hardware Impacts TSMC’s Growth Outlook
- Novogratz Says Cryptos Are Safe, Expects Bitcoin to Rally In Q1 2019