One in every 88 U.S. children has been diagnosed with an autism-like disorder, a government report says, up sharply since figures were last published in 2009, but the reasons for the increase largely remain a puzzle to public-health officials. Shirley Wang has details on The News Hub.
- Bitcoin Wallet Blockchain Says It’s Adding 50k Users Per Day
- The Weekly: McAfee’s Doomed Wallet, Altcoin Panic, Binance Launches Fiat-to-Crypto
- Will the First Bitcoin ETF Make the Crypto Market Even More Volatile?
- Three Hackers Held in China Over $87 million Crypto Theft
- South African Tax Authority Going After Crypto Traders
- Bitcoin-Friendly Square Cash is Now More Popular Than Venmo
- Crypto Trading 101: An Introduction to Support and Resistance
- Prolific Bitcoin Dealer ‘Blew a Giant Hole’ Through US Legal Framework
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Currency Slides Up a Notch, but Growth Is Subjective
- Research Attempts to Uncover Political Leanings of Crypto Community