Fragrance maker Coty Inc. made an unsolicited offered to buy Avon for $10 billion. Avon immediately rejected the offer as uncertain and stingy. Emily Glazer on The News Hub explains why deal would be a big bite for Coty. Photo: AP.
- Gpu x6 mining rig rx 470. Spotless energy efficient
- Strong Demand for Crypto Experts on the Russian Labor Market
- Keplertek: Gearing Up for Extra Sale
- Binance Coin Continues To Outperform
- ICO Team Removes Team’s Cut of Upcoming Airdrop to Create a Fair Distribution
- Financial Services Provider Square Acquires New York Bitlicense
- Denver Post Exiles Launch Blockchain-based Newspaper
- GDPR and DLT: Whose data is it?
- Paris Hilton’s Hotel Mogul Father to Sell $38 Million Mansion for Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency Markets Will See Solid Growth Once the ICO Bubble Bursts