ICOs have evolved and are still a big factor in 2018, with statistics showing that the first half of the year has been twice as good as the whole of 2017
- Binance Launches Its First Fiat-Crypto Exchange in Uganda
- The Fall of Tether and What It Means for the Cryptocurrency Markets
- UK Banking Giant Barclays’ Cryptocurrency Project ‘Put on Ice’: Report
- Tether Tanks as Traders ‘Lose Trust,’ Other Cryptos See Price Boost
- The Daily: Tether Sheds Its Peg
- Bitcoin After Death: The Perils of Sharing One’s Fortune
- Litecoin Turns 7: How’s It Holding Up?
- How Plaas Will Leverage RFID and the Blockchain to Increase Food Security in Africa
- Fincen Claims Iran Is Using Crypto to Evade Sanctions
- Sweden In Pole Position To Become The First Cashless Country?