It is hoped that Belt and Road associated nations will be generating 80% of the world’s GDP by 2050. To achieve this goal, however, the 68 countries taking part will have to contend with a range of challenges relating to identity interoperability.
- China Updates Crypto Rankings, Downgrades Bitcoin
- VanEck/SolidX ETFs Delayed Again as SEC Seeks Comment on Fund Proposal
- Bancor Bent on Cross-Chain Liquidity With Expansion to EOS Blockchain
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Is Another Bull Run in Store?
- ‘Faith and inspiration’ of late Kofi Annan needed now more than ever – UN chief Guterres
- Women Are Looking to Shake Up Male-Dominated Crypto Industry
- Cardano Price: Strong Gains due to Trezor Support and OKCoin Fiat Pairing
- Point72 Exec Leaves the Firm to Launch Crypto Hedge Fund in October
- Integrate Trade Service Industry Business Management Software with simPRO API
- Crypto-Community Debates Bitcoin Core Bug and a ‘Forced Upgrade’