At press time, bitcoin is trading for roughly $8,350. That’s about $150 less than where the currency stood yesterday. Bitcoin has been marred by ups and downs for the last 1.5 weeks, and it appears they aren’t ceasing anytime soon. Since May 5, bitcoi
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- South Korea Lawmakers Discuss ICO, Cryptos During Extraordinary Session: Report
- 5 Best Blockchain-Based Prediction Markets Cryptocurrencies
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 28 & 29
- Bakkt Will Trade ‘Pre-Funded’ Bitcoin – Not Paper Claims, CEO Confirms
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- The Bitmain IPO: A risky bet on mining and Bitcoin Cash?
- CryptoAdSolution Launches Coin and Platform to Make Crypto Advertising Great Again