The FUDs (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) spread against Litecoin (LTC) is increasing day by day, especially after a distorted information was shared about the founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee. Now, the founder and one time employee at Coinbase said he’s
- Fincen Claims Iran Is Using Crypto to Evade Sanctions
- Crypto Trading Ban Won’t Work, Says Hong Kong’s Top Financial Regulator
- Litecoin Turns 7: How’s It Holding Up?
- 6 ERC20-Based Airdrops Worth Looking Into – 2018 Week 42 Edition
- Sweden In Pole Position To Become The First Cashless Country?
- Employee #5: Coinbase Veteran Adam White Joins ICE’s Crypto Platform Bakkt
- 5 Crypto Programming Errors You Must Know
- Tether Pulled $300 Million in Cryptocurrency out of Circulation Last Week
- Binance Pauses Tether Withdrawals After Denying Delist Rumor
- How Plaas Will Leverage RFID and the Blockchain to Increase Food Security in Africa