China's information and technology ministry aims to establish a standards committee to boost the development of blockchain in the country.
- Luxembourg’s Financial Regulator Issues Warning Against Cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- More Bubble Talk: Visa CFO Loses His S**t on Bitcoin
- Consumer Complaints Rise 669% After Crypto Prices Decline
- Florida State Employee Arrested for Mining Cryptocurrency on Agency Infrastructure
- Hacked Exchange Coincheck Drops Three Anonymity-Focused Coins After FSA Inspection
- Crypto Trading App Robinhood Expected to Hit $5.6 Billion Valuation with New Funding
- Traditional Liechtenstein Bank Launches Cryptocurrency Investment Platform
- Wendy McElroy: Privacy – Do Not Come Late to the Revolution
- The ‘Mt Gox Whale’ Explains His Crypto-Selling Strategy
- What Is Digitalbits Cryptocurrency?