Records show that One L. Goh, the man being detained as a person of interested in Monday’s mass slayings at an independent Christian college in Oakland, suffered from years of run-ins with creditors, and he may have been expelled from at least some classes, Jim Carlton reports on the News Hub. Photo: AP.
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- Energy Firm Discloses Major Crypto Losses Amid Blockchain Rebrand
- The Daily: Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization, 100 BTC Whistleblower Reward
- Trump vs Erdoğan: Bitcoin Is the Answer to Turkey’s Financial Chaos
- Canada: State-Funded Research Program IRAP Now Hosts Blockchain Explorer
- Indian Police Arrest Asian Chief of Multi-Billion Crypto Scheme Bitconnect
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- UPS задерживает доступность блокчейнов для повышения эффективности доставки