After the Bank of Thailand ordered the country’s financial institutions to steer clear of cryptocurrency, its military government has now advised that cryptocurrency taxes are on the cards. Thailand has previously been hesitant to take decisive action
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- South Korea Lawmakers Discuss ICO, Cryptos During Extraordinary Session: Report
- 5 Best Blockchain-Based Prediction Markets Cryptocurrencies
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 28 & 29
- Bakkt Will Trade ‘Pre-Funded’ Bitcoin – Not Paper Claims, CEO Confirms
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- The Bitmain IPO: A risky bet on mining and Bitcoin Cash?
- CryptoAdSolution Launches Coin and Platform to Make Crypto Advertising Great Again