The House of Representatives approved a bill to raise the U.S. debt limit and cut spending. WSJ’s Jerry Seib talks with Kelsey Hubbard about the political wrangling that got it passed and where it goes from here.
- Bitcoin Wallet Blockchain Says It’s Adding 50k Users Per Day
- The Weekly: McAfee’s Doomed Wallet, Altcoin Panic, Binance Launches Fiat-to-Crypto
- Will the First Bitcoin ETF Make the Crypto Market Even More Volatile?
- Three Hackers Held in China Over $87 million Crypto Theft
- South African Tax Authority Going After Crypto Traders
- Bitcoin-Friendly Square Cash is Now More Popular Than Venmo
- Crypto Trading 101: An Introduction to Support and Resistance
- Prolific Bitcoin Dealer ‘Blew a Giant Hole’ Through US Legal Framework
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Currency Slides Up a Notch, but Growth Is Subjective
- Research Attempts to Uncover Political Leanings of Crypto Community