The House of Representatives approved a bill to raise the U.S. debt limit and cut spending. WSJ’s Jerry Seib talks with Kelsey Hubbard about the political wrangling that got it passed and where it goes from here.
- Over Half of All Crypto Exchanges Have Security Vulnerabilities: Report
- Wendy McElroy: Crypto Anarchism and Civil Society – The Technology is the Revolution
- Crypto Mining Rig Miner 5 GPU RX 580 MSI Armor
- Crypto Update: Market Still in Deadlock
- Nasdaq planning a tokenized securities platform
- SALT Adds Dogecoin (DOGE), “Very Lending, Much Liquidity”
- Bitcoin Intentions: Are We Aiming to Replace the Status Quo or Become Them?
- Tel Aviv University To Establish Institute for Blockchain Applications
- Weak Demand for Mining Hardware Impacts TSMC’s Growth Outlook
- Novogratz Says Cryptos Are Safe, Expects Bitcoin to Rally In Q1 2019