Edamam has added to its nutrition and diet API portfolio with its new Food Database API. The API provides access to data on common foods purchased in stores, ordered in restaurants or cooked at home. It was designed for use by developers working on apps and services in diet management, weight loss, health and wellness.
- 19 Firms Granted Provisional Licenses In Philippine Economic Zone
- Мнение: биткоин не превысит $10000 в 2018, но вырастет в 2019
- Tron (TRX) Developer Update: 90 Smart Contracts Deployed and Counting
- Paxos Says It Has Issued $50 Mln of Recently-Launched Dollar-Backed Stablecoin
- Hong Kong Crypto Trading Should Be Regulated: Claims SFC Chairman (Bitmex effect?)
- Will Bitcoin Cash Ever Catch Up to SegWit?
- The Value of Uncensorable Technology in an Age of Censorship
- Bitcoin Price Remains Stable Despite Attractive Arbitrage Opportunity
- Die Bad Bank für Scam-Tokens
- Tezos Price Eyes $1.4 Courtesy of Kraken Listing