Edamam has added to its nutrition and diet API portfolio with its new Food Database API. The API provides access to data on common foods purchased in stores, ordered in restaurants or cooked at home. It was designed for use by developers working on apps and services in diet management, weight loss, health and wellness.
- Thai Bitcoin Scandal Implicates Stock Exchange and Staff at 3 Banks
- Can Security Tokens Save Crypto From the Bear Market Blues?
- The Daily: Husbands Blackmailed for Bitcoin, Blockchain This and That
- IBM Applies for Blockchain Patent to Ensure Transaction Compliance via Nodes Data
- Bitcoin’s Volatility Renders it Useless as a Payment Method, Says Former PayPal CEO
- 4 Founders Reveal Secrets Behind Wildly Successful ICOs
- $220 Billion: Crypto Market Continues Short-Term Recovery as Tokens Surge
- Turkish turmoil fuels Bitcoin adoption
- Coinomi Mobile Crypto Wallet Review: Secure, Intuitive, And One Of The Best
- Hawaiian Electric Utility Scam Threatens Disconnection Unless Bitcoin Bill is Paid