Several media outlets including The Indian Express have reported that Huawei, an information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices provider, is opening its AI platform by making AI-based APIs available to developers.
- Bitcoin and Tasty Meat: A Crypto-Pioneer in Rural Kenya
- Bitcoin Price Drops to $6,400: Further Decline to Low $6,000 Region in Play?
- Ravencoin (RVN) Price Continues to Surge: 300% In 5 Days
- China's Internet Censor Releases Draft Rules to Regulate Blockchain Startups
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Watch: Stuck in This Short-Term Range
- BNC Weekly Bitcoin Blockchain Statistics 22nd October 2018
- Existing Laws are best Suited for Crypto Industry Says Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Samsung SDS, ABN AMRO to Link Blockchains in Europe’s Largest Shipping Port
- Monero Fees Fall to Almost Zero After 'Bulletproofs' Upgrade