The digital asset platform Bakkt has one feature which the market has been “crying for” according to CEO of an institutional Forex exchange. “This is What The Market Has Been Crying For” David Mercer, CEO of LMAX Exchange – the institutional ex
- Binance Launches Its First Fiat-Crypto Exchange in Uganda
- The Fall of Tether and What It Means for the Cryptocurrency Markets
- UK Banking Giant Barclays’ Cryptocurrency Project ‘Put on Ice’: Report
- Tether Tanks as Traders ‘Lose Trust,’ Other Cryptos See Price Boost
- The Daily: Tether Sheds Its Peg
- Bitcoin After Death: The Perils of Sharing One’s Fortune
- Litecoin Turns 7: How’s It Holding Up?
- How Plaas Will Leverage RFID and the Blockchain to Increase Food Security in Africa
- Fincen Claims Iran Is Using Crypto to Evade Sanctions
- Sweden In Pole Position To Become The First Cashless Country?