Instagram is stepping up the number of features available to businesses that use the image-sharing social network to spread their branding messages. Specifically, it has updated the Instagram Graph API and added tools businesses are sure to appreciate. Moving forward, businesses will be able to schedule posts, view posts in which they've been tagged, and peruse the profiles of other businesses that use Instagram.
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- Energy Firm Discloses Major Crypto Losses Amid Blockchain Rebrand
- The Daily: Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization, 100 BTC Whistleblower Reward
- Trump vs Erdoğan: Bitcoin Is the Answer to Turkey’s Financial Chaos
- Canada: State-Funded Research Program IRAP Now Hosts Blockchain Explorer
- Indian Police Arrest Asian Chief of Multi-Billion Crypto Scheme Bitconnect
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- UPS задерживает доступность блокчейнов для повышения эффективности доставки