Instagram is stepping up the number of features available to businesses that use the image-sharing social network to spread their branding messages. Specifically, it has updated the Instagram Graph API and added tools businesses are sure to appreciate. Moving forward, businesses will be able to schedule posts, view posts in which they've been tagged, and peruse the profiles of other businesses that use Instagram.
- GDPR and DLT: Whose data is it?
- Paris Hilton’s Hotel Mogul Father to Sell $38 Million Mansion for Cryptocurrency
- Strong Demand for Crypto Experts on the Russian Labor Market
- Cryptocurrency Markets Will See Solid Growth Once the ICO Bubble Bursts
- Financial Services Provider Square Acquires New York Bitlicense
- Keplertek: Gearing Up for Extra Sale
- ICO Team Removes Team’s Cut of Upcoming Airdrop to Create a Fair Distribution
- Binance Coin Continues To Outperform
- Denver Post Exiles Launch Blockchain-based Newspaper
- Gpu x6 mining rig rx 470. Spotless energy efficient