The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) – a multi-national agency tasked with combating global financial criminal activity, will discuss developing and introducing legally binding rules for governing cryptocurrency exchanges later this month. Reuter
- YELLOW Antminer U1 Crypto Currency Mining Rig with Free Shipping!
- Self-Regulating Body Prohibits ‘Anonymous’ Cryptocurrencies from Japanese Exchanges
- Brussels Airport Unveils Blockchain App for Tracking Cargo Movement
- The HODL Approach Might Be The Reason For The Market Manipulations. And We Can Blame Only Ourselves.
- Space science ‘superpowers’ can light the way to success for girls in ‘STEM’ fields, hears UN forum
- CEO of UBS: Blockchain Will Transform Cost Base of Financial Services Industry
- All Regulated Japanese Exchanges to Prohibit Insider Trading and Privacy Coins
- Internet Cafes Hacked to Mine $800,000 in Siacoin Cryptocurrency
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP/USD Poised to Extend Gains
- Cryptocurrencies Could Make Banks Obsolete, Says Malta Bankers Association Head