A digital canvas dubbed Satoshi’s Place appeared online, allowing users to draw whatever they find fit, one pixel at a time. The MS Paint-like experience costs one Satoshi per pixel and users are free to show off their talent in whatever form they find
- Thailand: Stockbroker Indicted in $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud Pleads Innocence as Victim
- China Zheshang Bank Issues Securities Worth $66 Million on Blockchain
- PR: No More Waiting – Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Crowdsale Goes Live
- South Korea Lawmakers Discuss ICO, Cryptos During Extraordinary Session: Report
- 5 Best Blockchain-Based Prediction Markets Cryptocurrencies
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 28 & 29
- Bakkt Will Trade ‘Pre-Funded’ Bitcoin – Not Paper Claims, CEO Confirms
- Turbulent times ahead for Bitcoin facing ETF decisions?
- The Bitmain IPO: A risky bet on mining and Bitcoin Cash?
- CryptoAdSolution Launches Coin and Platform to Make Crypto Advertising Great Again