A federal grand jury indicted former Sen. John Edwards on felony charges that he violated campaign-finance regulations, in part to conceal an extramarital affair. WSJ’s Evan Perez explains the charges and whether the onetime presidential hopeful is facing jail time. Photo courtesy of Associated Press.
- Bitcoin Price Has Bottomed, According to Barry Silbert
- Ross Ulbricht Joins Twitter
- Fed Chair: Crypto Has No Intrinsic Value, Not a Store of Value, Great for Money Laundering
- What Is the 0x Portal?
- Cboe’s Push for an ETF Is Picking up Steam
- Crypto Market Makes Minor Retreat Post-Rally, Ether and Bitcoin Cash Down 5%
- DLTs For All: Apollon Enables Businesses To Utilize Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Price Has Finally Bottomed: Digital Currency Group Founder Barry Silbert
- UNHCR welcomes deal to end latest migrant stand-off in Mediterranean Sea
- Vietnam Inches Closer to Suspending Imports of Cryptocurrency Miners