Representative Anthony Weiner resigned Wednesday afternoon following a sexting scandal in which he admitted to sending lewd photos from his Twitter account to a college student. Kelsey Hubbard and Michael Saul discuss. Photo: Getty Images.
- Bitfury: Private Blockchains Are Intermediate Step for Governments
- Gem Unveils All-In-One Crypto Investment App
- Institutional Demand for Bitcoin and Crypto Resurges
- Silicon Valley VCs Ask US Regulators to Go Easy on ICO Regulations
- Insurance Giant Allianz Is Testing a Token to Move Money Internally
- Cryptocurrencies: Is It Really a Land without Sheriffs?
- Hedge Fund Pantera CEO Says BTC ‘Highly Likely’ To Go Past $20K High Within A Year
- Blythe Masters: Business Blockchain Won't Be 'Winner-Takes-All'
- Bitmora Exchange is Launching Next Month
- Malaysia: Anti-Fake News Act Comes into Force