Morgan Stanley and Citigroup are hitting potholes as they combine their brokerage operations. Some brokers have trouble working together even in the same office because they are operating on patchwork of old computer systems, and turbulent market conditions have caused the joint venture to fall short of some targets. Suzanne Kapner has details on The News Hub. Photo: Getty Images.
- GDPR and DLT: Whose data is it?
- Paris Hilton’s Hotel Mogul Father to Sell $38 Million Mansion for Cryptocurrency
- Strong Demand for Crypto Experts on the Russian Labor Market
- Cryptocurrency Markets Will See Solid Growth Once the ICO Bubble Bursts
- Financial Services Provider Square Acquires New York Bitlicense
- Keplertek: Gearing Up for Extra Sale
- ICO Team Removes Team’s Cut of Upcoming Airdrop to Create a Fair Distribution
- Binance Coin Continues To Outperform
- Denver Post Exiles Launch Blockchain-based Newspaper
- Gpu x6 mining rig rx 470. Spotless energy efficient