Following an earlier push for legislative measures to regulate cryptocurrencies, Russia moves to determine how they would be classified by law. Head of State Duma Committee says they will be regarded as ‘digital rights’ rather than cryptocurrencies.
- What Are The Business Benefits of Blockchain?
- Bizarro World: Federated Sidechain Technology Promoted Over Nakamoto Consensus
- XRP Is On A Bull Run As The White House Expresses Support For Ripple
- Soaring Inflation Sends Bitcoin Trading Volume to [Another] New High in Venezuela
- Bakkt CEO: We’re About To See A Cryptocurrency Revolution
- Op-Ed: Stablecoins and Bank Failure — The Unmitigated Risk of Fiat-Backed Tokens
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: Bitmain IPO speculation runs out of steam
- Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD Goes Haywire as USDT Declines
- World Health Organization calls crisis meeting over deadly Ebola outbreak in DR Congo
- World’s First Cryptocurrency-Related IPO Capped at $900 Million