The possibility that the blockchain and bitcoin has the potential to fix a large number of the many problems that the world of payments current faces is something that Brian Billingsley, the CEO of Klarna North America strongly believes to be true.
- Votem Announces the VAST Token, Providing Secure End-to-End Voting
- Byteball Started Rising Again
- What Is Zodiac?
- Bitcoin Gold Sell-Off? Someone Just Split & Moved 664,000 BTG
- W3C WebAssembly Working Group Publishes Three First Public Working Drafts
- You Can Now Tokenize Yourself
- <h1>Italian Ministry Of Economy And Finance Establishing Rules For Virtual Currency Companies</h1>
- Why The Monolith Isn’t Dead
- Finland to Auction 2,000 Bitcoins Seized in Silk Road-Linked Drug Busts
- Crypto Bloodbath: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC) Plummet