South Korea is now considering a licensing scheme for cryptocurrency exchanges in a major U-turn on its previous suggestion to ban them. Govt. To Debate ‘Exchange Approval System’ As local news media outlet Business Korea reports Monday, lawm
- The 5 Best ICOs in 2018 Which Might Make You a Millionaire
- Tokes Technical Analysis - Long term growth
- The Legal Risk to ICOs That No One's Talking About
- Bitcoin Lightning Fraud? Laolu Is Building a 'Watchtower' to Fight It
- CoinPulse the new and exciting Crypto-currency Exchange officially announces UI release!
- Major Banks Partner With R3 Blockchain Alliance To Launch Pilot Trade Platfor
- Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitmora is launching on May 12, 2018
- Dragon Coin’s Public Token Sale is Open!
- Sharpay Share Buttons Successfully Raised 2400 EHT in Presale and Announcing Token Sale
- SEC suspends ‘bandwagon’ blockchain companies from trading