BATS Global Markets Inc.’s nine-and-a-half-second IPO and the hacking attack on credit-card processor Global Payments Inc. might not be so damaging to those companies‘ brand names and financial standing. As Francesco Guerrera explains on The News Hub, in a socially networked world, companies can recover from mistakes better than the old days of „traditional“ news and corporate spin. Photo: AP.
- Norway ‘Delighted’ to Welcome New Bitfury Mining Datacenter
- Some of Bitcoin’s Earliest Adopters Find it Difficult to ‘Cash Out’
- India’s Bitcoin Trading Volume Plummets amid Banks’ Blockade of Exchanges
- Australia First, Hong Kong Next? World’s 6th Largest Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain
- 83% of Australian Cryptocurrency Investors are Male, Study Shows
- $9K Ahead? Bitcoin Looks North After Bull Breakout
- US President Trump Bans US Citizens From Buying Petro
- What Is Genaro Network?
- Canada's VersaBank Lands 2 Prospects to Use Its Crypto Vault
- NEM Price Shows Bullish Signs due to Binance Listing