Litecoin creator, Charlie Lee, took to Twitter, complaining about recent efforts to “suppress Litecoin price” with FUD spreading by those “shorting LTC and… that see Litecoin as a threat.” Big Up Da Litecoin Lee had a lot to
- Fincen Claims Iran Is Using Crypto to Evade Sanctions
- Crypto Trading Ban Won’t Work, Says Hong Kong’s Top Financial Regulator
- Litecoin Turns 7: How’s It Holding Up?
- 6 ERC20-Based Airdrops Worth Looking Into – 2018 Week 42 Edition
- Sweden In Pole Position To Become The First Cashless Country?
- Employee #5: Coinbase Veteran Adam White Joins ICE’s Crypto Platform Bakkt
- 5 Crypto Programming Errors You Must Know
- Tether Pulled $300 Million in Cryptocurrency out of Circulation Last Week
- Binance Pauses Tether Withdrawals After Denying Delist Rumor
- How Plaas Will Leverage RFID and the Blockchain to Increase Food Security in Africa