On federal government web sites, public comments can influence the outcome of regulations affecting millions of people. A WSJ investigation has identified and analyzed thousands of fraudulent posts on issues such as FCC net neutrality rules and payday lending. Video/illustration: Heather Seidel/WSJ.
- 6 GPU RX 580 Crypto mining rig, used for 6 months.
- Coinbase CEO Tops Rihanna in Fortune’s 40 Under 40 List
- JPMorgan Wants to Use Blockchain to Issue ICO Tokens
- Major Insurers Take the Plunge to Underwrite Risk in the Crypto Space
- Malta Stock Exchange Inks Deals to Build Security Token Exchanges
- 6 GPU Ethereum Mining Rig, 150+ Mh/s, Server Case, ASUS MINING-P106-6G-V2
- The State Bank of Vietnam Suspends Import of Crypto Mining Hardware
- Dala Adds Stellar Blockchain to Ecosystem, Reveals Multi-Chain Strategy
- Congressman's Call for Crypto Ban Sparks Social Uproar
- Quebec Approves Energy Rate Hikes for Bitcoin Mining Firms