Back on December 12 the well-known developer Jeff Garzik launched a Bitcoin Core (BTC) based fork called United Bitcoin (UBTC) after Segwit2x failed. At block height 498,777 the snapshot took place, and the UBTC network began just like the rest of the for
- The 5 Best ICOs in 2018 Which Might Make You a Millionaire
- Tokes Technical Analysis - Long term growth
- The Legal Risk to ICOs That No One's Talking About
- Bitcoin Lightning Fraud? Laolu Is Building a 'Watchtower' to Fight It
- CoinPulse the new and exciting Crypto-currency Exchange officially announces UI release!
- Major Banks Partner With R3 Blockchain Alliance To Launch Pilot Trade Platfor
- Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitmora is launching on May 12, 2018
- Dragon Coin’s Public Token Sale is Open!
- Sharpay Share Buttons Successfully Raised 2400 EHT in Presale and Announcing Token Sale
- SEC suspends ‘bandwagon’ blockchain companies from trading