Want to watch a new movie just out on DVD from Warner Brothers? You’re going to have to buy it, or wait even longer to get it from Netflix or other disc renters. Peter Kafka reports. Update: Coinstar has an agreement with Warner Bros. to receive movie titles 28-days after their release, Coinstar representatives said.
- Votem Announces the VAST Token, Providing Secure End-to-End Voting
- Byteball Started Rising Again
- What Is Zodiac?
- Bitcoin Gold Sell-Off? Someone Just Split & Moved 664,000 BTG
- W3C WebAssembly Working Group Publishes Three First Public Working Drafts
- You Can Now Tokenize Yourself
- <h1>Italian Ministry Of Economy And Finance Establishing Rules For Virtual Currency Companies</h1>
- Why The Monolith Isn’t Dead
- Finland to Auction 2,000 Bitcoins Seized in Silk Road-Linked Drug Busts
- Crypto Bloodbath: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC) Plummet