With all the talk and content praising the microservices design approach, you might think the monolithic architecture is outdated and inefficient, but don’t limit your options when it comes to your application and, indeed, your company. In certain circumstances, a monolithic design is ideal, said Steven Czerwinski, a former Google employee and current head of Engineering at Scalyr, a server log metrics and monitoring systems developer.
- Norway ‘Delighted’ to Welcome New Bitfury Mining Datacenter
- Some of Bitcoin’s Earliest Adopters Find it Difficult to ‘Cash Out’
- India’s Bitcoin Trading Volume Plummets amid Banks’ Blockade of Exchanges
- Australia First, Hong Kong Next? World’s 6th Largest Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain
- 83% of Australian Cryptocurrency Investors are Male, Study Shows
- $9K Ahead? Bitcoin Looks North After Bull Breakout
- US President Trump Bans US Citizens From Buying Petro
- What Is Genaro Network?
- Canada's VersaBank Lands 2 Prospects to Use Its Crypto Vault
- NEM Price Shows Bullish Signs due to Binance Listing