Cryptocurrency cellphone top-up company Bitrefill has announced it will start selling gift vouchers for Amazon and other brands — effectively opening up Bitcoin Lightning Network payments to almost any item. Lightning ‘Comes’ to Amazon, U
- XRP Price Still Eyes $0.5 as Third Try Might be the Charm
- Gibraltar Gov’t Launches Advisory Group to Develop Blockchain-Related Educational Courses
- Bitcoin Cash Merchant Directory Marco Coino Surpasses 500 Listings
- crypto currency mining rig
- How Can Blockchain Prevent Cybercrime?
- 86% of ICO Tokens Now Worth Less than Initial Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing Price
- Only 39 Percent Pass Malta’s Cryptocurrency Exam for Financial Services Practitioners
- Expect More Crypto Hedge Funds To Close in 2018… But Not For Why You Think.
- Ledger CEO Wins French Award for Startup With International Potential
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazarus Behind $571M in Hacks Since January 2017