On the first day that the cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck allowed its customers to withdraw fiat money from the platform since a major theft last month, users took out a staggering sum of over 40 billion yen. Others, frustrated with their inability to access their virtual currency holdings on the online marketplace, are planning a lawsuit.
- What Is SophiaTX?
- Venezuela’s National Cryptocurrency ‘Petro’ Expected to Go Global
- BitStarz Adds Ethereum (ETH) and Dogecoin (DOGE) Support!
- Bitmain AntMiner S3 Bitcoin Miner
- Why Switzerland is Becoming a “Crypto Nation” with a Flourishing ICO Market: Expert Take
- The 2018 Year of Cryptocurrency Challenge – Week 7
- BitGrail Vs. Nano: Who Is Responsible For the $150 Million Theft?
- No, Not All ICOs Are Securities
- FCC Officially Warns Brooklyn BTC Miner Of ‘Harmful Interference’ To T-Mobile
- Gridseed 5 Chip Scrypt ASIC Miner Litecoin 350Khs/11Ghs (Used)