On Tuesday, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss proposed the Virtual Commodity Association, which would be an important first step toward self-regulation by major players in the cryptocurrency industry. The CFTC has been calling for such self-policing and applauded their initiative.
- Over 16 Million Americans Now Own Cryptocurrency, Survey Finds
- Bitmain Antminer L3+ LTC miner 504MH/s - In the Box - Ready to Send - NO PSU
- European Brokerage Adds Cryptocurrency CFDs for 24/7 Trading
- Tough Tokens: Theranos Fraud Holds Harsh Lessons for Crypto
- Ethereum’s ICO Whales Can Crash the Market at Any Time
- ‘Crypto Hour’ Wants Bitcoin Miners To Switch Off March 24
- Newly Appointed PBOC Governor Once Called Bitcoin ‘Inspiring’, Praised Its Accessibility
- What Is BitDegree Cryptocurrency?
- US Regulatory Climate Continues to Be Hazy for ICOs
- Gaming and Blockchain join forces thanks to Ethereum