Bermuda’s lower house of parliament has passed an act to regulate ICOs and encourage growth of the island’s FinTech industry, just after announcing the country entered a $15 million agreement with Binance.
- CryptoSlots Launches ‘Coin Rush’ – the Ultimate Cryptocurency Slot Game
- Novogratz Says Cryptos Are Safe, Expects Bitcoin to Rally In Q1 2019
- Nasdaq planning a tokenized securities platform
- Tel Aviv University To Establish Institute for Blockchain Applications
- Bitcoin Intentions: Are We Aiming to Replace the Status Quo or Become Them?
- Crypto Update: Market Still in Deadlock
- Crypto Mining Rig Miner 5 GPU RX 580 MSI Armor
- IOTA Price Blazes Past $0.5 All of a Sudden
- SALT Adds Dogecoin (DOGE), “Very Lending, Much Liquidity”
- Weak Demand for Mining Hardware Impacts TSMC’s Growth Outlook