In light of anti-money laundering efforts, the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance is turning its attention toward virtual currency businesses. A draft decree lays out comprehensive registration and reporting requirements.
- Subsidiary of Canadian Stock Exchange Operator To Open Crypto Brokerage Service
- Reddit Reportedly Removes Bitcoin As Payment, Cites ‘Coinbase Change’
- Bitcoin Price Notches 6% Increase as Cryptocurrency Market Jumps $20 Billion
- Tax Filing Platform Teams with Zebpay to Help Crypto Taxpayers in India
- Tennessee Passes Bill Recognizing Blockchain, Smart Contracts For Electronic Transactions
- ‘Crypto Hour’ To Draw Attention To Rising Crypto Power Consumption
- How Big will Bitcoin Become?
- DOJ Hits Crypto-Friendly Money Company Payza with Laundering Accusations
- French Finance Minister Reverses Course, Turns Bullish on Cryptocurrencies